Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- Credit: TERRY HARRIS
Film crews from one of the world's biggest movie studios have set up camp at a 16th Century house on the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire border.
Warner Bros (WB) have been at Burghley House near Stamford since last week, with visitors to the grounds spotting film crews.
It is believed they are preparing the set for upcoming Batman movie The Flash, which stars Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton and Kiersey Clemons.
The Tudor mansion has been used for a number of TV shows and films in the past, including Pride and Prejudice, Bleak House and The Crown.
A spokesperson for Burghley House didn't confi
You may also want to watch:
rm the presence of the film crews, but confirmed that reopening next month is happening as planned.
They said: "The House, as well as the Orangery Restaurant, will reopen as planned on Wednesday May 19. The Park and Gardens are still open daily as usual."
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 5 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 6 Drink driver reported after village crash
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 9 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 10 Katie Price mistakes BBC Look East presenter for Natalie Cassidy