Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- Credit: TERRY HARRIS
Film crews from one of the world's biggest movie studios have set up camp at a 16th Century house on the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire border.
Warner Bros (WB) have been at Burghley House near Stamford since last week, with visitors to the grounds spotting film crews.
It is believed they are preparing the set for upcoming Batman movie The Flash, which stars Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton and Kiersey Clemons.
The Tudor mansion has been used for a number of TV shows and films in the past, including Pride and Prejudice, Bleak House and The Crown.
A spokesperson for Burghley House didn't confi
You may also want to watch:
rm the presence of the film crews, but confirmed that reopening next month is happening as planned.
They said: "The House, as well as the Orangery Restaurant, will reopen as planned on Wednesday May 19. The Park and Gardens are still open daily as usual."
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 10 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council