Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- Credit: TERRY HARRIS
Film crews from one of the world's biggest movie studios have set up camp at a 16th Century house on the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire border.
Warner Bros (WB) have been at Burghley House near Stamford since last week, with visitors to the grounds spotting film crews.
It is believed they are preparing the set for upcoming Batman movie The Flash, which stars Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton and Kiersey Clemons.
The Tudor mansion has been used for a number of TV shows and films in the past, including Pride and Prejudice, Bleak House and The Crown.
A spokesperson for Burghley House didn't confi
You may also want to watch:
rm the presence of the film crews, but confirmed that reopening next month is happening as planned.
They said: "The House, as well as the Orangery Restaurant, will reopen as planned on Wednesday May 19. The Park and Gardens are still open daily as usual."
- 1 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 2 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 3 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 8 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 9 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 10 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash