West End Star coming to King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A WEST End star is coming to King’s Lynn to star in a pantomime this December.
Darren Day will join the cast of Beauty and The Beast, which runs at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange from December 6-31.
Day has played the lead role in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Copacabana and Summer Holiday.
He will take on the role of the Beast and Prince, Ian Marr will play Dame Derriere and Steven Pinder will take up the role of The Baron.
Corn Exchange general manager Les Miller said: “We are thrilled to have Darren joining us for Christmas in what promises to be another excellent pantomime.
“Darren is a highly experienced and talented performer who will wow audiences as he plays The Beast and magically transforms into the handsome Prince.”
Tickets are available on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal