West End Star coming to King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A WEST End star is coming to King’s Lynn to star in a pantomime this December.
Darren Day will join the cast of Beauty and The Beast, which runs at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange from December 6-31.
Day has played the lead role in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Copacabana and Summer Holiday.
He will take on the role of the Beast and Prince, Ian Marr will play Dame Derriere and Steven Pinder will take up the role of The Baron.
Corn Exchange general manager Les Miller said: “We are thrilled to have Darren joining us for Christmas in what promises to be another excellent pantomime.
You may also want to watch:
“Darren is a highly experienced and talented performer who will wow audiences as he plays The Beast and magically transforms into the handsome Prince.”
Tickets are available on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 7 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 8 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash