West End Star coming to King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A WEST End star is coming to King’s Lynn to star in a pantomime this December.
Darren Day will join the cast of Beauty and The Beast, which runs at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange from December 6-31.
Day has played the lead role in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Copacabana and Summer Holiday.
He will take on the role of the Beast and Prince, Ian Marr will play Dame Derriere and Steven Pinder will take up the role of The Baron.
Corn Exchange general manager Les Miller said: “We are thrilled to have Darren joining us for Christmas in what promises to be another excellent pantomime.
You may also want to watch:
“Darren is a highly experienced and talented performer who will wow audiences as he plays The Beast and magically transforms into the handsome Prince.”
Tickets are available on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 7 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 8 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 9 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 10 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned