Blues Brothers style tunes coming to Whittlesey for a charity gig
- Credit: Archant
A night of music and dancing is coming to Whittlesey to raise money for the charity group Defibrillators 4 All.
The Fedz will be at Childers Club on Friday 6 from 7.30pm to midnight.
The popular local band play is a five piece 60’s soul-vibe band playing tracks including The Blues Brothers.
The evening will also feature special guests singers Dale Diamond and Lisa Collier.
Tickets are £10 on the door and all funds go towards the defibrillator charity whose aim is to place enough pieces of life saving equipment in the town so that nobody is more than three minutes away from their nearest one.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the charity said: “We want to ensure everyone is given the best chance of survival should they have a cardiac arrest.
“We plan to screen our young people on a regular basis so undiagnosed heart conditions are not missed which could result in a sudden cardiac arrest.”
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack