Blues Brothers style tunes coming to Whittlesey for a charity gig
- Credit: Archant
A night of music and dancing is coming to Whittlesey to raise money for the charity group Defibrillators 4 All.
The Fedz will be at Childers Club on Friday 6 from 7.30pm to midnight.
The popular local band play is a five piece 60’s soul-vibe band playing tracks including The Blues Brothers.
The evening will also feature special guests singers Dale Diamond and Lisa Collier.
Tickets are £10 on the door and all funds go towards the defibrillator charity whose aim is to place enough pieces of life saving equipment in the town so that nobody is more than three minutes away from their nearest one.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the charity said: “We want to ensure everyone is given the best chance of survival should they have a cardiac arrest.
“We plan to screen our young people on a regular basis so undiagnosed heart conditions are not missed which could result in a sudden cardiac arrest.”
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 10 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless