Blues Brothers style tunes coming to Whittlesey for a charity gig
- Credit: Archant
A night of music and dancing is coming to Whittlesey to raise money for the charity group Defibrillators 4 All.
The Fedz will be at Childers Club on Friday 6 from 7.30pm to midnight.
The popular local band play is a five piece 60’s soul-vibe band playing tracks including The Blues Brothers.
The evening will also feature special guests singers Dale Diamond and Lisa Collier.
Tickets are £10 on the door and all funds go towards the defibrillator charity whose aim is to place enough pieces of life saving equipment in the town so that nobody is more than three minutes away from their nearest one.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the charity said: “We want to ensure everyone is given the best chance of survival should they have a cardiac arrest.
“We plan to screen our young people on a regular basis so undiagnosed heart conditions are not missed which could result in a sudden cardiac arrest.”
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots