Whittlesey Christmas Extravaganza announces packed schedule of entertainment
- Credit: Archant
A business group is holding its annual Christmas Extravaganza on the Market Square on December 12.
The event, which has been organised by Whittlesey & District Business Forum and Friends, promises to be fun for all the family.
Santa has made a date in his busy diary to come and meet little ones in his grotto.
The Whittlesey Fire Engine, a steam engine and a Thursford organ will be on display.
New Road Molly, TwentyTwenty Youth Theatre, Pig Dyke Molly and Cambridgeshire Caledonian Pipe Band will all perform.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a Punch and Judy show, balloon modelling, fairground rides and charity stalls.
The Peterborough Citadel Salvation Army band and the voices of St Mary’s Choir and the Whittlesey Singers will close the event with a Christmas Carols concert.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
Whittlesey businesses are invited to stay open to add even more to the extravaganza, which runs from 5-8pm.