Whittlesey Christmas Extravaganza announces packed schedule of entertainment
- Credit: Archant
A business group is holding its annual Christmas Extravaganza on the Market Square on December 12.
The event, which has been organised by Whittlesey & District Business Forum and Friends, promises to be fun for all the family.
Santa has made a date in his busy diary to come and meet little ones in his grotto.
The Whittlesey Fire Engine, a steam engine and a Thursford organ will be on display.
New Road Molly, TwentyTwenty Youth Theatre, Pig Dyke Molly and Cambridgeshire Caledonian Pipe Band will all perform.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a Punch and Judy show, balloon modelling, fairground rides and charity stalls.
The Peterborough Citadel Salvation Army band and the voices of St Mary’s Choir and the Whittlesey Singers will close the event with a Christmas Carols concert.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
Whittlesey businesses are invited to stay open to add even more to the extravaganza, which runs from 5-8pm.