Where to eat out for half price in Whittlesey throughout August
- Credit: Archant
Restaurants, pubs and cafes across Whittlesey have signed up to the Government’s ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ initiative, which starts today.
The scheme runs from August 3-31 and operates on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
Participating establishments will offer a 50 per cent discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner).
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme can be utilised several times by the user.
You can check to find outlets in individual towns and cities by downloading the list.
Alternatively, you can use the online restaurant finder to search for participating outlets using a postcode.
• Rar Rar’s: 4 Lovell’s Court High Causeway, PE7 1BW
You may also want to watch:
• The Ivy Leaf Club: Gracious Street, PE7 1AP
• Mandarin: 11A-11B Market Street, PE7 1BA
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
• The Straw Bear Pub: 103 Drybread Road, PE7 1XL
• Dog in a Doublet: North Bank, PE6 0FH