Where to eat out for half price in Whittlesey throughout August
- Credit: Archant
Restaurants, pubs and cafes across Whittlesey have signed up to the Government’s ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ initiative, which starts today.
The scheme runs from August 3-31 and operates on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
Participating establishments will offer a 50 per cent discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner).
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme can be utilised several times by the user.
You can check to find outlets in individual towns and cities by downloading the list.
Alternatively, you can use the online restaurant finder to search for participating outlets using a postcode.
• Rar Rar’s: 4 Lovell’s Court High Causeway, PE7 1BW
You may also want to watch:
• The Ivy Leaf Club: Gracious Street, PE7 1AP
• Mandarin: 11A-11B Market Street, PE7 1BA
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 6 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
• The Straw Bear Pub: 103 Drybread Road, PE7 1XL
• Dog in a Doublet: North Bank, PE6 0FH