WIN!: Burlesque comes to Broadway in Peterborough - and we’ve two pairs of tickets up for grabs
TANTALISING yet tasteful, camp and colourful, the fascinating art form of Burlesque is coming to the newly-reopened Broadway Theatre in Peterborough.
An Evening of Burlesque is a new theatre production that recreates the tradition of Burlesque, with a modern-day twist.
It comes to Broadway on Friday February 18 - and we’ve teamed up with show promoters to give away two pairs of tickets in a competition.
Burlesque is back in fashion thanks to the film called Burlesque, which stars singers Christina Aguilera and Cher.
An Evening of Burlesque is the only theatre show bringing this intriguing art form with its long, thrilling tradition to UK theatres with a national tour.
You may also want to watch:
Producer Michael Taylor said: “The show brings variety back to the theatre, combining musical and theatrical parody with the art of striptease, magic, comedy and dance.
“Elegant showgirls combine Parisian charm with Las Vegas glamour in a spectacle that marries live vocal talent with the art of burlesque.”
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
The show is for over-18s only.
Tickets cost from �21-�19.50 and are available by calling 0844 850 0850, or by visiting www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk
• To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the show, answer this question:
Which two singers star in the film Burlesque?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Burlesque Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday January 28. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to email@example.com
The winners will be the first two answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Entry is restricted to readers living in the catchment areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.
• Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by e-mail from time to time. If you WOULD like to be contacted by e-mail please include your e-mail address on your postal entry or mark your e-mail entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.