WIN!: Tickets to Mini In The Park at Santa Pod Raceway
MINI In The Park 2010 takes place on Sunday August 15 at Santa Pod Raceway - and we’ve got five pairs of tickets up for grabs in a competition.
Last year’s show attracted a record crowd of more than 9,000 Mini enthusiasts, plus more than 1,000 campers, and the line-up of Mini action and attractions is just as impressive this year.
Once again there will be an opportunity to win the MITP Mini – a lucky winner drove off with a 1992 Mini Cooper from the show after buying a �2.50 ticket.
The arena action will include ‘Zero Gravity’, a freestyle trials bike team that incorporate a Mini into their incredible act, plus monster truck ‘Podzilla’ in action.
The drag-strip will be buzzing with Mini Run-What-You-Brung action all day, plus the awesome ‘Fireforce’ Jet Car which is a highlight of any show at Santa Pod.
Jaw-dropping displays of clubs and concours cars, plus masses of Mini trade stands & autojumblers complete the line-up.
This year’s show theme is ‘Hollywood’, so expect to see some epic club stands and maybe some Hollywood icons too.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 6 Missing woman back home
- 7 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
Tickets are �10 in advance from www.miniinthepark.co.uk or the 24-hour hotline 0871 231 0823 (priced �15 on the day). Camping is an extra �5 per person (paid upon arrival on August 14 from 2pm).
• For your chance to win one of five pairs of tickets, grab the July 23 edition of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.