WIN!: Tickets to Mini In The Park at Santa Pod Raceway
MINI In The Park 2010 takes place on Sunday August 15 at Santa Pod Raceway - and we’ve got five pairs of tickets up for grabs in a competition.
Last year’s show attracted a record crowd of more than 9,000 Mini enthusiasts, plus more than 1,000 campers, and the line-up of Mini action and attractions is just as impressive this year.
Once again there will be an opportunity to win the MITP Mini – a lucky winner drove off with a 1992 Mini Cooper from the show after buying a �2.50 ticket.
The arena action will include ‘Zero Gravity’, a freestyle trials bike team that incorporate a Mini into their incredible act, plus monster truck ‘Podzilla’ in action.
The drag-strip will be buzzing with Mini Run-What-You-Brung action all day, plus the awesome ‘Fireforce’ Jet Car which is a highlight of any show at Santa Pod.
You may also want to watch:
Jaw-dropping displays of clubs and concours cars, plus masses of Mini trade stands & autojumblers complete the line-up.
This year’s show theme is ‘Hollywood’, so expect to see some epic club stands and maybe some Hollywood icons too.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
Tickets are �10 in advance from www.miniinthepark.co.uk or the 24-hour hotline 0871 231 0823 (priced �15 on the day). Camping is an extra �5 per person (paid upon arrival on August 14 from 2pm).
• For your chance to win one of five pairs of tickets, grab the July 23 edition of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.