WIN!: Tickets to Mini In The Park at Santa Pod Raceway
MINI In The Park 2010 takes place on Sunday August 15 at Santa Pod Raceway - and we’ve got five pairs of tickets up for grabs in a competition.
Last year’s show attracted a record crowd of more than 9,000 Mini enthusiasts, plus more than 1,000 campers, and the line-up of Mini action and attractions is just as impressive this year.
Once again there will be an opportunity to win the MITP Mini – a lucky winner drove off with a 1992 Mini Cooper from the show after buying a �2.50 ticket.
The arena action will include ‘Zero Gravity’, a freestyle trials bike team that incorporate a Mini into their incredible act, plus monster truck ‘Podzilla’ in action.
The drag-strip will be buzzing with Mini Run-What-You-Brung action all day, plus the awesome ‘Fireforce’ Jet Car which is a highlight of any show at Santa Pod.
You may also want to watch:
Jaw-dropping displays of clubs and concours cars, plus masses of Mini trade stands & autojumblers complete the line-up.
This year’s show theme is ‘Hollywood’, so expect to see some epic club stands and maybe some Hollywood icons too.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
Tickets are �10 in advance from www.miniinthepark.co.uk or the 24-hour hotline 0871 231 0823 (priced �15 on the day). Camping is an extra �5 per person (paid upon arrival on August 14 from 2pm).
• For your chance to win one of five pairs of tickets, grab the July 23 edition of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.