WIN: Two tickets to ‘revisit the 70s’ with Abba Rebjorn at The Maltings in Ely
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Standard and Cambs Times is teaming up with Ely Hereward Rotary Club to give away a pair of tickets to see tribute act Abba Rebjorn at The Maltings next month.
“There will be a unique chance for all of those - young and old - who remember the great music of the 70s, to enjoy a fabulous evening,” said Frank Masefield, of the rotary club.
“There will be plenty of opportunity for dancing, and once the Abba repertoire is complete a 70s disco will follow to keep the entertainment going right until the end. There will also be a bar.”
The event is being run by Ely Hereward Rotary Club, with all profits going to charitable causes.
The show, which stars ‘one of the UK’s premier and most established Abba tribute bands’, comes to Ely for one night only on Saturday March 25 from 7pm until midnight.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning one of the pairs of tickets please identify the following ABBA song titles:
1. Where Napoleon fell
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
2. Three times the spending power
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, contact number, and your answers. The closing date is Monday March 3 at 9am. The winner will be chosen out of ‘the hat’. Editor’s decision is final.
Tickets; £15 each, are available from Burrow’s Bookshop, High Street Passage, Ely or online via ely.myshopislocal.co.uk