WIN: Two tickets to ‘revisit the 70s’ with Abba Rebjorn at The Maltings in Ely
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Standard and Cambs Times is teaming up with Ely Hereward Rotary Club to give away a pair of tickets to see tribute act Abba Rebjorn at The Maltings next month.
“There will be a unique chance for all of those - young and old - who remember the great music of the 70s, to enjoy a fabulous evening,” said Frank Masefield, of the rotary club.
“There will be plenty of opportunity for dancing, and once the Abba repertoire is complete a 70s disco will follow to keep the entertainment going right until the end. There will also be a bar.”
The event is being run by Ely Hereward Rotary Club, with all profits going to charitable causes.
The show, which stars ‘one of the UK’s premier and most established Abba tribute bands’, comes to Ely for one night only on Saturday March 25 from 7pm until midnight.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning one of the pairs of tickets please identify the following ABBA song titles:
1. Where Napoleon fell
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
2. Three times the spending power
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, contact number, and your answers. The closing date is Monday March 3 at 9am. The winner will be chosen out of ‘the hat’. Editor’s decision is final.
Tickets; £15 each, are available from Burrow’s Bookshop, High Street Passage, Ely or online via ely.myshopislocal.co.uk