WIN!: We’ve got EIGHT pairs of tickets to LodeStar Festival up for grabs
THE second LodeStar Festival is being held at Lode near Cambridge from September 3-5 – and we’ve got EIGHT pairs of tickets worth �40 each to give away.
The festival on the 220-acre site will include music, dance, theatre (including local theatre companies who have performed across the UK), comedy, fashion, workshops, circus skills, sport, archery, power kiting, zorbing and five-a-side football.
More than 50 acts will be performing over the three days, with hours of new music performed by artists with headline potential.
LodeStar’s ethos has inspired them to travel from around the globe wanting to perform. Some of the best female voices in the UK will be together on Sunday’s all female line‐up.
Already confirmed to appear are The Jude, Suzerain, Paper Aeroplanes, Honey Ryder, Seerauber Jenny, Cha‐Cha, Creatures of Love, Caroline Harrison, Mono Taxi, Violet Bones, Doll And The Kicks, The Cordelier Club, Life In Film, Seven Summers and States Of Emotion. More acts will be announced soon.
The festival is supporting numerous charities including the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust and the brain injury charity Headway.
For more information about the festival, call 01223 813318, email email@example.com or visit www.lodestarfestival.com/ticket‐info
- 1 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 2 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 4 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 5 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 6 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 7 Jon serves up a painting fit for Her Majesty
- 8 Drug-driver killed co-worker on B1101 Elm Road in March
- 9 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 10 My boss, the Prime Minister, is not a liar, says MP Steve Barclay
• To be in with a chance of winning one of the eight pairs of tickets up for grabs, make sure you grab your July 2 edition of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.