WIN!: We’ve got EIGHT pairs of tickets to LodeStar Festival up for grabs
THE second LodeStar Festival is being held at Lode near Cambridge from September 3-5 – and we’ve got EIGHT pairs of tickets worth �40 each to give away.
The festival on the 220-acre site will include music, dance, theatre (including local theatre companies who have performed across the UK), comedy, fashion, workshops, circus skills, sport, archery, power kiting, zorbing and five-a-side football.
More than 50 acts will be performing over the three days, with hours of new music performed by artists with headline potential.
LodeStar’s ethos has inspired them to travel from around the globe wanting to perform. Some of the best female voices in the UK will be together on Sunday’s all female line‐up.
Already confirmed to appear are The Jude, Suzerain, Paper Aeroplanes, Honey Ryder, Seerauber Jenny, Cha‐Cha, Creatures of Love, Caroline Harrison, Mono Taxi, Violet Bones, Doll And The Kicks, The Cordelier Club, Life In Film, Seven Summers and States Of Emotion. More acts will be announced soon.
You may also want to watch:
The festival is supporting numerous charities including the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust and the brain injury charity Headway.
For more information about the festival, call 01223 813318, email email@example.com or visit www.lodestarfestival.com/ticket‐info
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Caring Daisy, 7, to donate hair to help children's charity
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
• To be in with a chance of winning one of the eight pairs of tickets up for grabs, make sure you grab your July 2 edition of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.