Wisbech’s newest theatre plays host to The Rat Pack tribute show
- Credit: Archant
DIRECT from London’s Leicester Square Theatre, The Rat Pack is Back is to be performed at Wisbech’s newest entertainment venue, The Act Theatre, later this month.
Based at the Thomas Clarkson Academy, the 452-seat theatre will host David Alacey’s Rat Pack tribute on Saturday May 18, starting at 7.30pm.
Applauded by audiences around the world, the show is Britain’s longest running tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior.
The tribute show not only perfectly captures the wonderful music and comedy of the original legends, but also the remarkable personalities of the Hollywood stars.
Featuring classic songs such as My Way, Amore and Mr Bojangles The Rat Pack stars David Alacey as Frank Sinatra, former Eastenders star Des Colemen as Sammy Davis Jr, and Paul Drakely as Dean Martin.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £15, and £12 concessions. To book call 01945 474447 or online at www.act-theatre.co.uk
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success