Wisbech’s newest theatre plays host to The Rat Pack tribute show
- Credit: Archant
DIRECT from London’s Leicester Square Theatre, The Rat Pack is Back is to be performed at Wisbech’s newest entertainment venue, The Act Theatre, later this month.
Based at the Thomas Clarkson Academy, the 452-seat theatre will host David Alacey’s Rat Pack tribute on Saturday May 18, starting at 7.30pm.
Applauded by audiences around the world, the show is Britain’s longest running tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior.
The tribute show not only perfectly captures the wonderful music and comedy of the original legends, but also the remarkable personalities of the Hollywood stars.
Featuring classic songs such as My Way, Amore and Mr Bojangles The Rat Pack stars David Alacey as Frank Sinatra, former Eastenders star Des Colemen as Sammy Davis Jr, and Paul Drakely as Dean Martin.
Tickets cost £15, and £12 concessions. To book call 01945 474447 or online at www.act-theatre.co.uk
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 7 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 8 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza