Wisbech’s newest theatre plays host to The Rat Pack tribute show
- Credit: Archant
DIRECT from London’s Leicester Square Theatre, The Rat Pack is Back is to be performed at Wisbech’s newest entertainment venue, The Act Theatre, later this month.
Based at the Thomas Clarkson Academy, the 452-seat theatre will host David Alacey’s Rat Pack tribute on Saturday May 18, starting at 7.30pm.
Applauded by audiences around the world, the show is Britain’s longest running tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior.
The tribute show not only perfectly captures the wonderful music and comedy of the original legends, but also the remarkable personalities of the Hollywood stars.
Featuring classic songs such as My Way, Amore and Mr Bojangles The Rat Pack stars David Alacey as Frank Sinatra, former Eastenders star Des Colemen as Sammy Davis Jr, and Paul Drakely as Dean Martin.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £15, and £12 concessions. To book call 01945 474447 or online at www.act-theatre.co.uk
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car