Wisbech’s newest theatre plays host to The Rat Pack tribute show
- Credit: Archant
DIRECT from London’s Leicester Square Theatre, The Rat Pack is Back is to be performed at Wisbech’s newest entertainment venue, The Act Theatre, later this month.
Based at the Thomas Clarkson Academy, the 452-seat theatre will host David Alacey’s Rat Pack tribute on Saturday May 18, starting at 7.30pm.
Applauded by audiences around the world, the show is Britain’s longest running tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior.
The tribute show not only perfectly captures the wonderful music and comedy of the original legends, but also the remarkable personalities of the Hollywood stars.
Featuring classic songs such as My Way, Amore and Mr Bojangles The Rat Pack stars David Alacey as Frank Sinatra, former Eastenders star Des Colemen as Sammy Davis Jr, and Paul Drakely as Dean Martin.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £15, and £12 concessions. To book call 01945 474447 or online at www.act-theatre.co.uk
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris