World cabbage throwing competition comes to this year’s Holbeach Town and Country Fayre
- Credit: Archant
THE world cabbage throwing competition is one of the highlights of this year’s Holbeach Town and Country Fayre.
Previously the Holbeach Vintage Rally, the event is now in its 19th year and showcases all manner of vintage tractors, lorries, cars, bikes and steam engines.
As well as cabbage throwing, the show ring hosts a variety of interesting events going on including a dog agility show, a junior kick-boxing display and lots more.
The event is non-profit making with all funds donated to charities within Holbeach and the surrounding area.
It takes place on June 15-16 at Kings Field, Fen Road, Holbeach (just off the B1168). Admission is £5 for adults, £3 for concessions.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit the show’s Facebook Page or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s