Yorkshire indie band The Cribs to play the Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Indie band The Cribs will showcase material from their latest studio album 24-7 Rock Star Shit when they perform at the Cambridge Junction.
From the unlikely beginning of a toilet paper factory in Wakefield to touring the world and notching up three top-10 albums in the UK, The Cribs are masters of addictive, wiry indie pop suss.
Since 2002 the Yorkshire men have produced passionate anti-hipster anthems including ‘Men’s Needs’, ‘Mirror Kissers’ and ‘Hey Scenesters!’.
Support comes from Yonaka and Paws.
The gig takes place in J1 of the venue on Wednesday January 10. Doors open at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £22.50, via www.junction.co.uk/the-cribs
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s