Young Chatteris promotors stage concert in the town
- Credit: Archant
UP and coming singer Lola James, who has just released her latest single, will headline a night of entertainment organised by the Chatteris Young promoters team on Friday February 8.
The event will be staged at The King Edward Centre in Chatteris, and will also feature entertainment by local singer Yasmin and a disco.
Lola recently visited Cromwell Community College and her new single is called ‘Gotta Do’.
The event - which is for under 18s and runs from 7pm to 9pm, has been planned by three young promoters who have been taking part in an event management course held at Chatteris library, as part of the Arts Alive in Libraries project.
Natasha, one of the young promoters said: “It’ll be a fun night, please come in party clothes. The night is for under 18s only and will provide something to do on the last night of half term. This is a fantastic chance to see Lola before she hits the big time.”
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments available on the night, so visitors are asked not to bring along drinks or food. Tickets can be bought in advance for £3 at the Chatteris library, or they cost £4 at the door. For more information contact email@example.com
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’