Young Chatteris promotors stage concert in the town
- Credit: Archant
UP and coming singer Lola James, who has just released her latest single, will headline a night of entertainment organised by the Chatteris Young promoters team on Friday February 8.
The event will be staged at The King Edward Centre in Chatteris, and will also feature entertainment by local singer Yasmin and a disco.
Lola recently visited Cromwell Community College and her new single is called ‘Gotta Do’.
The event - which is for under 18s and runs from 7pm to 9pm, has been planned by three young promoters who have been taking part in an event management course held at Chatteris library, as part of the Arts Alive in Libraries project.
Natasha, one of the young promoters said: “It’ll be a fun night, please come in party clothes. The night is for under 18s only and will provide something to do on the last night of half term. This is a fantastic chance to see Lola before she hits the big time.”
Refreshments available on the night, so visitors are asked not to bring along drinks or food. Tickets can be bought in advance for £3 at the Chatteris library, or they cost £4 at the door. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 9 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 10 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights