Young musicians showcase their talents at Wisbech gig
- Credit: Archant
Young musicians are preparing to showcase their talents at a gig in Wisbech.
The Wisbech Jammin Youth Club are holding the night at the Queen Mary Centre which will see a thrash metal band and singers entertaining.
The young people entertaining are all members of the Tuesday night youth club and the evening is a chance to showcase their skills.
Playing will be thrash metal band The Jaws of Cerberus.
Solo and acoustic acts feature Matt Barrett, Emily Lyall, Kieran Roper and Amy Palmer.
You may also want to watch:
The evening is on Friday July 24 from 7.30 to 10pm. It costs £2 entry to help raise money for new equipment.
The youth club welcomes new members to their evenings on Tuesday at the Queen Mary Centre in Queen’s Road from 5.30 to 7pm. For information contact 07900-162011.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 6 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating