Young musicians showcase their talents at Wisbech gig
- Credit: Archant
Young musicians are preparing to showcase their talents at a gig in Wisbech.
The Wisbech Jammin Youth Club are holding the night at the Queen Mary Centre which will see a thrash metal band and singers entertaining.
The young people entertaining are all members of the Tuesday night youth club and the evening is a chance to showcase their skills.
Playing will be thrash metal band The Jaws of Cerberus.
Solo and acoustic acts feature Matt Barrett, Emily Lyall, Kieran Roper and Amy Palmer.
You may also want to watch:
The evening is on Friday July 24 from 7.30 to 10pm. It costs £2 entry to help raise money for new equipment.
The youth club welcomes new members to their evenings on Tuesday at the Queen Mary Centre in Queen’s Road from 5.30 to 7pm. For information contact 07900-162011.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit