Woman, 50, killed in A141 March crash named by police
- Credit: ARCHANT
A woman who died in a crash in March has been named by police.
Valentina Moneva, 50, of Mountpleasant Road, Wisbech, was killed in the collision on the A141 at Hobbs Lot Bridge on Friday September 24.
The 50-year-old's Peugeot 206 collided with a white Vauxhall Astra at just after 3pm.
She was taken to Peterborough City Hospital but later died of her injuries.
Two passengers in the Peugeot were also injured in the collision, one was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with slight injuries and the other to Addenbrooke’s with serious injuries.
The driver of the Astra was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries and the passenger to Peterborough City Hospital, also with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Astra remains in a critical condition in hospital.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages