Police appeal for witnesses after motorcyclist killed
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses to a crash in which a 31-year-old motorcyclist was killed.
The man, who will not be named until all family members have been contacted, died on Saturday (July 17).
He was riding a blue Honda CBR in Estover Road, March, when it left the road at just before 7pm.
Emergency services attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sgt Ian Leeson, from the road policing unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw this collision or has any dashcam footage to come forward.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Honda CBR being ridden in the area prior to the collision.”
Please call 101 quoting incident 474 of July 17.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday