Police appeal for witnesses after motorcyclist killed
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses to a crash in which a 31-year-old motorcyclist was killed.
The man, who will not be named until all family members have been contacted, died on Saturday (July 17).
He was riding a blue Honda CBR in Estover Road, March, when it left the road at just before 7pm.
Emergency services attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sgt Ian Leeson, from the road policing unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw this collision or has any dashcam footage to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Honda CBR being ridden in the area prior to the collision.”
Please call 101 quoting incident 474 of July 17.
- 1 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 3 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 4 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 5 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 6 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 7 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire