Police appeal for witnesses after motorcyclist killed
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses to a crash in which a 31-year-old motorcyclist was killed.
The man, who will not be named until all family members have been contacted, died on Saturday (July 17).
He was riding a blue Honda CBR in Estover Road, March, when it left the road at just before 7pm.
Emergency services attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sgt Ian Leeson, from the road policing unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw this collision or has any dashcam footage to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Honda CBR being ridden in the area prior to the collision.”
Please call 101 quoting incident 474 of July 17.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors